I'll get around to posting tomorrow. I must admit,
this Frap nonsense is a lot better than that
shabby website I cobbled together a couple of years
ago. [img]smile.gif[/img]
D.
Printable View
I'll get around to posting tomorrow. I must admit,
this Frap nonsense is a lot better than that
shabby website I cobbled together a couple of years
ago. [img]smile.gif[/img]
D.
Andy I see you already got me, you can get rid of invisible me now, on second thoughts maybe you should get rid of the one with the pic..
Bedlam your only on there once now.
Great to see everyone who has posted where they are has done so with a pic. It's great to see some faces and see where in the world we all are.
Keep it up peeps! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
SWEET
Here's Johnny
Top stuff Andy
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 10:20 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>
Get a bleedin shave Johnny LOL.
Now Now I never made a comment about your pic anyway I had shaved half an hour before that pic was taken, all man me you know, well apart from the drag act every Friday night!
By the way lose the fucking Paul Stanley chest wig
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 10:41 AM: Message edited by: Johnny B ]</font>
Now Now Boys! [img]wink.gif[/img]
Hmm... I click the link and nothing. I am using Firefox and I get the message "Document Contains No Data".
<font color="#FF0099" size="1">[ October 24, 2005 05:42 PM: Message edited by: Andii Vamp ]</font>
I think it may be down at moment. It was playin up earlier. I'll repost the link